Friday, March 4, 2011

Lipstick Lover Wants to Blush

Smalltowngirl_blushls

This mama (and gramma) loves lipsticks!

Yes, I admit to that vanity. And at each purchase, I get 3 differing colors. With such quantity at each buy, I get to stock quite a number. And I throw some to the bin with such hesitancy as soon as they reach expiration or smell and taste funny.

But I will confess though that blushes make me afraid. I put on some, but rare are those times. I haven't quite perfected the art to it. And I say it's never too late to learn, right?

I do hope I bag the makeup freebies up for the taking at Chronicles of A Small Town Girl's 100 Followers giveaway. They're Human Nature by the way, good for you, good for nature too.

I hope you have some quick time in your hands and do join me in this contest. It ends just before the stroke of midnight in a while :) Don't worry if your from overseas, you still can join! Observe Philippine cutoff time though. Good luck to us. Thanks for reading!

Penned from Potpourri by Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment