Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beauty Treats from Shen's Addiction

Shenheader_purijc

I was reading through Shen's Twitter and realized how dedicated she is to improve her skin, thereby benefiting all her blog readers. And she's now celebrating 3 years online. And I quote:

Readers, would it be so bad that i admit i don't test products just for you but mainly because i want to improve my skin? :) hehehe! Quite honesty beauty blogging is a very personal thing for me. If i want to test something, i need to be sure that i have the means to cure my skin reactions.. Else, i wouldn't try a product at all. After all, receiving free stuff doesn't come with a medical insurance to pay for my derma:) same goes for when i buy my own stuff to try out. treat me as friend who's just sharing my thoughts on my latest finds :)

For her 3rd Anniversary, Shen's Addiction treats all her blog readers, old and new, to some beauty luxuries!

Running for 4 full weeks, there will be 4 random draws. The first week has just closed with 4 lucky winners, 3 more weeks left! I'm joining ASAP so I have 3 chances of winning :) Winners can only win once. Philippine residents only.

Check out the raffle schedules and make sure you join before that date! March 23 (done!)March 30, April 6, April 13. Just a shout-out to the generous sponsors for Shen's 3rd year!

  

      

      

      

   



Penned from Potpourri by Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment