Sunday, November 7, 2010

Have Email. Will Blog.


Not too long ago, I learned the basics of email. And truth be told, it's just the basic-est (pardon the non-word) and purest form of using electronic mail. Toyed with Outlook before but failed. Miserably. But typing is no problem. I learned from the masters of touch-typing using the manual typewriters of the olden days. And my English serves me well. Most of the time. I think.

It took some time to learn. And I stuck with one email client only to avoid confusion. I'm not yet an expert but I get by.
 
Recently, my son wanted to teach me how to blog. I said no. I said maybe when I'm at an expert level with email. He brought me good news though after how I responded. He found this novel tool that allows you to blog RIGHT from your email. Cool? I think it's the coolest!
 
Because of blog-fright, I let him set up a basic account for me. And I'm left with my email. Maybe some other time, I'll open the dashboard and flip those radio buttons and selections. But for now, let this be my first post on Posterous.

Thank you dear son.

photo from thenextweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment