Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Golden Things for a Golden Woman

 
Can a woman in her golden years have these please? I am joining this online contest my dear son told me about. He's trying his chances as a surprise for a special someone in his life. Maybe I should tell him he should win this for me too, hahaha. Thank you to Phoebe Ann for her great November contest.

You can join too if you meet these requirements:
1. This contest is exclusive to Philippine residents only.
2. Contest runs until November 16, 2010 11:59PM Manila Time.
3. All contestants must comment on this post stating how they joined the contest (Twitter/Subscription/blog or Facebook entry).
4. A winner can only win once.
5. Winners must claim the prize at the designated meeting area in Makati City after the contest duration (will most likely be on a Saturday). If the winner cannot claim the prize herself/himself, a representative may be sent to claim on her/his behalf. Else, the prize may be shipped via MC Express but the cost will be shouldered by the winner.

Do you have an email address? a Facebook account? a blog? You can join. Hurry!
 
photos from phoebeann.me

No comments:

Post a Comment