Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Page Breaks in Posterous

I love blogging from my email to my Posterous blog. And I've tried posting a rather long entry and don't want to scroll endlessly when I drop by my site and see just 2 posts on my home page and 1 is longer than the other. I wanted to break the page of my blog post. Really long pages are a sight for my easily-tired eyes, in my opinion personally. No offense meant to those who love to scroll endlessly :)

So happy when Posterous can already implement blog page breaks even when you're posting via email. Of course, you can manually place breaks when you're posting via web. Makes a rather long entry not appear boring, achieves uniformity with the rest of your entries at first sight and gives readers a chance to "peek" before viewing the entire entry or "peeking" on the next entry and deciding which to read first.

You can make blog page breaks in Posterous in two ways:
1. In the web editor, click the "Page Break" icon
2. If you are posting via email, just add "" to a new line in your message

Just as they say, keep your options open. Even when the choices at hand are plain and simple choosing which blog entry to read first. Thanks for reading!

Penned from Potpourri by Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment