Sunday, February 13, 2011

Archive View in my Posterous

Right before Christmas, the Posterous team has been hard at work to un-wrap a special present - Archive Views.

I'd like to see it with my Posterous too. I hope it won't conflict with the Posterous theme I am using.

Archives will be grouped by year, and then by month underneath the year. I found that when I click the name of the month, Posterous reload and filters my posts and shows all posts for a particular month upon refresh. 

Was happy for a while. Until I noticed the number of posts didn't add up. It was no big deal, and I am sure the Posterous team is right at it. I thought maybe custom themes affect the way archives appear. 

Hoping it resolves soon. Thanks for reading!

Penned from Potpourri by Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment