Monday, December 13, 2010

Define Sassy. Get Lucky.


I love to cook. And I love to eat. But I love it most when my fellow diners are full and happy with the food served. I haven't been able to browse a lot of food blogs though. I hope to. Might add a little "spice" to my cooking. How do I make my cooking "sassy"?

Define Sassy. According to Merriam-Webster, sassy means distinctively smart and stylish, vigorous, lively, impudent. Hhmm.

Let me tell you though that Sassy Chef is feeling generous and will end her 2010 by giving away a couple of great finds.
1. A studded velvet pouch in maroon,
2. one La Senza Super Rich Body Butter in Sweet Embrace,
3. one Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel in Orange Sapphire,
4. Three bangles in gold, chrome and bronze.

Facebook account required. More entries for you if you have a Twitter account and a blog.

Winner takes all. Deadline: December 31, 11:59 pm. Winners by January 2, 2011 via Random.org.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Can you please post in the comment your email so I can send details on how to claim your prize, it will be a meet up with other bloggers and winners of my contest on Wednesaday 5-7pm in Makati thank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pure,

    I'll see what I can do with the shipping mejo strict kasi sila sa mga liquid products eh just PM me your shipping address and contact number at my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/earthlngorgeous or FB profile http://www.facebook.com/earthlingorgeous

    Thanks and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete