Monday, January 31, 2011

Autopost to Facebook

When I started here in Posterous, I autoposted to Twitter after publishing to my Posterous blog right from my email (heaven!)

Posting to a secondary site followed.

Now, I'm making the jump to autopost to Facebook! Just about NOW.

Not-so-fresh changes have already been made by Posterous when auto-posting to Facebook (since 2009). So I'm learning about the options being offered and checking out how it is being implemented in my Facebook.

  1. You can choose to publish your Postly (my shortcut to a Posterous post, just to be not redundant, lol) as a Facebook status message or make it appear in your wall's stream.
  2. Photos in your Postly are automatically backed-up in a folder in your Photos. More photos in your Postly and you can decide if you want it in a separate folder in your Facebook Photos. You decide the number.
  3. I don't think you can place a direct link to your Posterous site anymore by adding a Facebook tab since this is no more :) But this used to be possible before, I think.
There you go. Maybe if you are on Posterous you can link it with your Facebook for ease. Or you already do?

Penned from Potpourri by Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment